Is this a Scooby Doo mystery, or what?! Who in the ding-dong is "Teh Proc-tard" and how do he/she/it know so much? It's kinda freeking me out.
lardy--I'm not a fool. if i had any sort of tech skills, i'd be able to ascertain your IP address and pull of your mask. but I don't--so i'm thus enabling you to continue your campaign of terror whilst cloaked in a delusional anonymity.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Is this a Scooby Doo mystery, or what?! Who in the ding-dong is "Teh Proc-tard" and how do he/she/it know so much? It's kinda freeking me out.
lardy--I'm not a fool. if i had any sort of tech skills, i'd be able to ascertain your IP address and pull of your mask. but I don't--so i'm thus enabling you to continue your campaign of terror whilst cloaked in a delusional anonymity.
Post a Comment